Sunday, October 21, 2007

FIRST DAY OF SNOW!!

Today we woke up to quite a bit of snow on the ground! The kids were thrilled, but it was mostly melted by the end of the day. Ellie wasn't sure what it was or how she felt about it at first, but the big two showed her how to play in it!








2 comments:

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

Oh my gosh your kids are so cute!! They are getting so big I am not jealous of the snow though it looks really cold!

Heather D. White said...

OK Marci...you have GOT to have other things going on since this last post! ;-) Hey...can you change your post settings so I can post other than through Blogger? I think you just have to say that you will accept ALL comments, etc. or something like that!! Can you also e-mail me your photography website? Would love to check it out!!!!! Love, Julie's Sis!