What a great day!! We needed out of the house so we loaded up this morning and went to Wheeler Farm. We met Nichole and baby Ever & Amy, Jaxen, Zach & baby Tyson there. I had never been there before and I was pretty impressed that such a cute little place could keep my kids entertained for so long! I will not even say how long we were there because it is almost embarrassing! I took my camera because Kam has been asking me when I am going to take her birthday pictures...her birthday is still not for over a week, but that girl likes to pose.
The kids LOVE LOVE LOVED feeding the ducks. Really they didn't care about much else! Ellie got bit a couple of times but still wanted to pick one up and squeeze it. Sooo funny. They were so loud it was rediculous. Kami had a goose following her around and it would honk twice and she would give it a piece of bread. They did this for quite a while! She thought it was great that she could train a duck!




This is Ellie sneaking up on one!!! Had me laughing out loud!

These are a few of the pictures that I took of the kids. Kam was the one that wanted them taken, the other two just really wanted to play. I got one of Dax by himself that turned out fuzzy and that was all that he would let me take. Ellie would come let me take a couple and then was off again to see what everyone else was doing. Kam is so photogenic I love taking pictures of her. She has such a sweet smile that makes me want to sqeeze her every time I see it! 







Sweet baby Ever...I absolutely love this baby!!





She posed this one all by herself! She was cracking me up. Her hair....what do I do with it??? When will it come in?
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, love them! I cant blow them up thought, that is ok!I would love a big one of that if that is ok, I will give you some money for it!
Your kids are so cute, Kamryn is really photogenic, and Ellie is a crack up!
You will not give me money for it dork!! I will send the file to you on your email and you can send it to smiths or walmart to have it developed!! I love it of her! She is so stinking adorable!
Cute kids and cute pictures! i have never heard of Wheeler Farm, but it sounds like somewhere my boys would love.
Great photos!
Holy moly, put a camera in from of her and I'd never guess she was as shy as she is! Super cute pics. I loved all the faces of Ellie! Too Cute!
You are so good at taking pictures, I have an awesome camera, just don't know how to use it...I need lessons! You're kids and Ever are so adorable, Hey if your kids love those ducks so much and they know how to train them...my neighbor has two ducks she would love to get rid of, how bout it Marc?
I'm sure all my neighbors would love the poop everywhere!! They are disgusting! We will just come visit them!
Post a Comment