Holy Crap! It's officially winter. We woke up to snow this morning! I don't mind it, but just not before Halloween PLEASE! It is so cold! Daxton had a soccor game this morning and I was just sure that it would be cancelled, but we drove over to the field just to make sure and sure enough, they were playing!!! IN THE SNOW! HELLO!!! It was the longest most miserable hour! Daxton had fun, but holy cow I was cold! The girls were huddled on my lap under a blanket and were holding an umbrella in front of them to cut the wind chill! I wish I would have remebered my camera so I could have had pictures of them playing with Snow flying AND one of Sam with his hood on and cinched around his face!!! I still have not regained full feeling in my toes. I am so not ready for this!
1 comment:
What a good mom! I would be the one in the car cracking the window down just enough yell out GOOD JOB! And totally embarrass my child! Fun blog! Im glad I was special enough to get in here! Oh! And I will be having you do a christmas card for us, lets get that scheduled soon!
Post a Comment