It's amazing to think that Ellie is now 3! I can't believe how fast the time has gone, I feel like someone has their finger on the fast forward button...I'd like to slow things down just a little! Ellie is our little bundle of funny! She keeps us laughing constantly. She likes to pretend and just wants to be little! She is so full of curiousity and talks like she is so old! She is all girl - she loves bracelets and necklaces, high heels, baby dolls & barbies. She likes to have her hair done and loves bows in her hair! She makes me want to be 3 again...She brings so much love and happiness into our world!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!!! I can't believe she is already three! And she really is such a character! She acts like she is 15! I love it!
I can't even believe it. It just seems like yesterday she was starting to walk. I love to watch her and Court together!
Post a Comment