Happy Birthday Kamryn!!
I can not believe that my Kami is SEVEN! She is such a sweet and sassy little monkey, I don't know what we would do without her!
She has been in my craft stuff so much lately that I decided that it would be fun to give her some things of her own that she would have free reign over. We gave her her own little Singer sewing machine that is DARLING. I went to a fabric store and they had a bag of scraps you could buy so I got it for her to mess around with. She has already made herself a bag for school that is darling! She also got her own glue gun, clips for hair, flowers, buttons and all kinds of stuff to enable her creativity!
Of course something Hannah Montana
Since we were in SG she wanted to go to Pirate Island. Grandma and Grandpa Yates, Todd, Wendy, Kambrie, Kayler and Braxton all came too. When they seat you they give the kids tokens for the arcade...the kids were in there almost the entire time!

Our table was back in al little cavern...it was pretty cool.
Kami was having a ball in the arcade
We went back to Grandma & Grandpa Yates house where the kids swam, we had dinner and cake and ice cream. 
Since we were in SG she wanted to go to Pirate Island. Grandma and Grandpa Yates, Todd, Wendy, Kambrie, Kayler and Braxton all came too. When they seat you they give the kids tokens for the arcade...the kids were in there almost the entire time!
Our table was back in al little cavern...it was pretty cool.
Kami was having a ball in the arcade
(Love this picture)
Sunday Kami got to work with her sewing machine and in no time she had her bag finished!
She and Kambrie had a ball creating all kinds of things!
I would dare say she was a happy little camper this year!
She and Kambrie had a ball creating all kinds of things!
I would dare say she was a happy little camper this year!
1 comment:
What great ideas for presents. I love giving them stuff to "work" with and the scrap bag idea is great.
She looks so happy in her b-day pics. I can't believe she is 7!!
Post a Comment