Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Ellie and her one liners


*So today Ellie decided she wanted to make her own turkey sandwich for lunch. I got out the bread, cheese, mayo, mustard etc. and she started going to town. I watched her as she dipped her knife in the mayo and start to spread...she was doing a good job, not so graceful, but it was working when all of a sudden she flipped a big blob of mayo and it landed on her nose. Her big blue eyes went huge, then cross-eyed as she looked at the blob and she looked at me to see if I was upset. When she realized I was smiling she said, "Well, that was unexpected." I think I just about peed my pants laughing it took me so off guard.
*I was going through some old clothes of Kamryn's and pulled out a pair of overalls. I held them up and asked Ellie if she wanted to wear them. She turned around and looked them up and down and said with eyebrows raised and her eyes big, "Uh mom, I don't have any cows!"
Not sure where they come from, but they make my mundane days a little more entertaining! I'm pretty sure she's gonna give us a run for our money.

1 comment:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

HAHAHA!!! I love the cow's comment! She is a cutie, LOVE it