I was going through pictures and realized that I hadn't posted these

Rylie was a little overwhelmed the morning of her birthday. She wasn't quite sure what she was supposed to do.

She kept sliding her presents to Daxton.

She loved the baby dolls she got.

She was giving this one loves.

Grandma gave her a little stroller that she LOVES. She acts so grown up, waving as she walks.

This picture cracks me up. She kept peeking over the stroller like she was checking on her baby.

She got a grocery cart that is almost as tall as she is.

Holy moly I could squish her cheeks all day long. Love that face!

We invited family and a few good friends over for a BBQ to celebrate.

She loved being the center of attention.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Marci! She is to die for!! I LOVE the pictures with her and her stroller! SO cute!
Post a Comment