Friday, September 10, 2010

March 2006-September 2010

Farewell Dear Dishwasher...


So the sinking dishwasher stopped working again...So my handy husband took it apart, with his trusty assistant. Notice her bear behind her, he's never far away. It's like where's Waldo.
When he got it all undone, he found that the inside was scorched. The wiring was FRIED. He got online to see about ording new parts and found that there was a recall on our dishwasher because it had been known to start on fire!!!!! Hello! I feel so lucky that it didn't start on fire when it shorted out and fried the wiring!

Notice all the dishes in the sink...I had been washing them by hand for 3 days!! I decided I am glad I wasn't born in the pioneer days, that stinks. So Hello new dishwasher!
So pretty without any tiny fingerpints or smudges....it didn't last long.Along with the dishwasher came the best new toy we've had in months!!!
The BOX!!!Sam cut a door and a window and it made for hours and hours of fun! Ever read Catrina Katerina and the box???

2 comments:

Staci said...

Katerina and the box was one of my favorite books...I'm sure we killed that one; we read it a million times! Looks like LOTS of fun...I love that Rylie is writing checks already! Teach em young my sista!!!Love you!

colleen said...

I still have that book. I'm glad it was one of your favorites and that you remember it! Love your blogs. Thank you for keeping it up. I miss you all. Love Mom