Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Did you know that when you turn 4 you know everything?

Tis true.

Ellie told me so.

So far today she has educated me on how to change Rylie's diaper better, how to turn on a movie & how to drive to school. She argued with me about whether or not the candy from our trip to SG two weeks ago is all gone. She tells me it's not, it's somewhere cuz there was one left and she KNOWS it's around her somewhere.

I find myself using the age old, "because I said so" and I hate it.

But how do you argue with a know it all 4 year old??

She knows EVERYTHING!

I talked to Staci yesterday and she told me that when they went to leave after the baptism on Saturday she asked Ellie if she would come out to her house to play and Ellie replied, "You have to clean your house for me because I cleaned our house for you."

HELLO!

Oh to be 4 and to speak whatever the heck I felt like.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Love that girl! She is such a crack up!!!!!