Thursday, October 28, 2010

Time Out For Woman - Vegas!

This past weekend I went to Time Out for Women in Las Vegas withNichole (sis-in-law), Camerlee (cousin), Melanie (cousin), ME, Kara (Cousin's wife), Cathy (Aunt), Mom (Colleen)
I must say that it was a much needed weekend of fun and enlightenment! We laughed til our guts hurt, Ate YUMMY food, and (the whole reason for going) listened to some GREAT speakers who weren't boring but completely entertaining and REAL! When it was over I honestly thought, "Already?"
Cute Kara is new to the family. She married Kaylen only 4 months ago and I'm sure that at times this weekend she was wondering what the heck. The sarcasm was extremely THICK all weekend.
Me and my momma! Thanks for the trip mom!Camerlee and her cute momma Cathy. My mom's sister. We haven't spent nearly enough time with these two. It was so fun to be together again! Thanks Cathy for putting the trip together! Let's do it again next year!
This is my cute cousin Melanie, my mom's brother's daughter. We hadn't been together for quite some time and I forgot how fun she is!These were two of the speakers that spoke. Linda Eyre & Shawnie Eyre Pothier, a mother daughter team who spoke about motherhood and being "in the trenches"...so good. And so good because they were so realistic about what it's all about! Shawni has a blog that is fun to read 71toes.blogspot.com





There were some amazing talks. I was thinking it was going to be lectures that would be good, but thought that I would eventually get bored. I must say that I was severly wrong! The first night John Bytheway spoke and it was great. He is hilarious and makes everything enjoyable to listen to. I wish that I could have written as fast as he spoke because he had such profoundly funny things that he said! It ended with Kris Belcher that had us rolling in our seats.
In addition to them, there was Ardith Kapp, Dallyn Bayles, Mercy River, Brad Wilcox, Jill Manning, & Linda Eyre & Shawni Eyre Pothier
Staci, Wendy, Devenee, Diane, Alicia, Joni, Amanda & Grandma Lainy - WE MISSED YOU!

1 comment:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

That was seriously a blast! I loved every minute! I can't believe how good I look in all those pics, seriously! YUCK! Just a bit more sarcasm for you in case you didn't get enough!