This is a crummy picture...but it's the only one we got. The lighting in the building threw everything off.

Check out the size of this bear...I would NOT love to run into him out in the forrest!

We met up with Karl, Andrea & Kandis. Andrea was so good to take Rylie the ENTIRE time. She loved her. Check out Rylie's horns in this picture.

This was an albino lion that was on display, it was beautiful!


The kids had fun looking at all the animals. It was fun to see their reactions to seeing them up close and personal.

This mount was amazing with the Lion and the Lioness.

Ellie mauls these girls to death when we are with them!

Ellie loved her horns she got

Kam had fun just looking at everything and sporting her dad's hat.

When we saw the mechanical bull, Ellie was the first to say that she wanted to go ride it. I was shocked. Dax and Elle were all over it. Kam wanted nothing to do with it.

I wish I would have had the video camera cuz it was hilarious and they had a ball!

So stinking funny!
I wish I would have had my nice camera!

I am still in shock that she did this. She was a trooper though. She marched right up there and got on. The national guard man that was running it had to help her on.

Her face was priceless...I SO wish I would have had my other camera!~

LOVE THIS PICTURE!
She never got bucked off, they went easy on her...and she loved EVERY minute!

Dax liked the Cheeta best

Rylie was best entertained by Elmo on my phone.

Ellie also really liked the cheeta

Ellie wanted everyone to try on her horns....Kandis,

Shayla,

Andrea,

Karl,

And Daddy.
It was a fun afternoon. We ended it at Olive Garden, where we ran into Bryant and Kina out for her birthday. I think we may go again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment