Thursday, August 11, 2011

4th of July weekend at the Cabin

After the reunion in Enterprise, we headed up to the cabin to spend time with the Yates fam.
We went looking for deer in the evenings and the kids loved riding in the back on the benches.


Grandma enjoyed riding on the back of Rhett's mountain golf cart



My kids love these cousins!!

So stinking cute!!




Love these kids!











My cute handy dad and all his little helpers worked on the mini cabin that he is building for the kids.They were super thrilled to help! And even more thrilled to see it all come together and to be able to play in it

I think their Grandpa loves them lots!



2 comments:

colleen said...

If you could please remove that LOVELY picture of me it would be GREATLY appreciated. thank You
Mom

Marci said...

Well since you don't ever just smile and let us take pictures of you we will have to take what we can get. I will post the lovely ones I got of Nichole making faces if it will make you feel better. Stay tuned.