Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Pictures of the kids

When I visited Sams work a few weeks ago I noticed his mousepad...it was one I had made for him soon after we moved here with a picture of the kids.  Ellie was only 2 months old. So I decided I was going to make him another one as a present for when he moved into the new building.  The kids were off track so two weeks ago we went up the canyon and took a couple quick pictures.  I ordered the mousepad and when we went shopping last week the kids all found Sam something to give him for his desk.  Since it's close to Halloween there is skull stuff everywhere, and everyone knows he loves skulls.  We got him a dancing skeleton, a skeleton candy dish, and a sign with a skeleton that said, "Enter if you dare."  The mousepad came last week in the mail and the kid have been dying  to give him their stuff.  So last night when he came home, we gave it all to him.



2 comments: