Monday, June 04, 2007



ELLIE TURNED ONE!!!
What a fun day! She was hilarious...although you really can't tell from these pictures. She was pretty somber for them...She warmed up later on after the cameras were put away! She got a little power wheels and it is so cute when she rides it. She can actually do it all by herself. It was a fantastic day!


3 comments:

Deanna Payne said...

Great pictures the cake one is my favorite!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I too loce the cake ones, they are so cute, I don't know what it is about Ellie, but I miss her and your other two all the time, I just love your kids, ask Tara i always talk about them, am I weird???

Julie said...

ok. I love that you blog, but are not an UBER blogger like some other people i know. Holy crap. You guys are just a cute, cute family.
Love ya,
Julse