We went to the cabin last weekend for Memorial day and had a ton of fun. We had Rhett take some family photos of us and then I had fun taking some of the kids!
Fabulous new photos. I have been waiting soooo long to see an update on your family. Thanks for sharing. Your family pictures are great. What a beautiful family you have. Miss you!
AHH! Marci! I have not seen you in about FOREVER! You have a beautiful family! How the heck are you? I did not realize that you had joined us in our rediculous obsession of blogging! Welcome welcome!!!
Hi my long lost neighbor! Just thinking about you and thought I would check the blog. I can't believe how much Ellie and Cammy look alike. You all look beautiful. Miss you and hope all is well. Kelly
5 comments:
Fabulous new photos. I have been waiting soooo long to see an update on your family. Thanks for sharing. Your family pictures are great. What a beautiful family you have. Miss you!
Your family is so cute those pictures are so cute!! Did Nichole take those?
No Rhett took them Tara, I am not to sturdy or good behind the lens! Marci I love those pics you guys look so cute!!!
AHH! Marci! I have not seen you in about FOREVER! You have a beautiful family! How the heck are you? I did not realize that you had joined us in our rediculous obsession of blogging! Welcome welcome!!!
Hi my long lost neighbor! Just thinking about you and thought I would check the blog. I can't believe how much Ellie and Cammy look alike. You all look beautiful. Miss you and hope all is well. Kelly
Post a Comment