Happy Fathers Day to the BEST dad!!
Sam is a WONDERFUL dad who loves his kids and SPOILS them rotten (even though he says otherwise). He would move mountains for his kids and works so hard to give them SO MUCH! He is a great dad who plays catch, makes cookies and kisses boo boos. He has long conversations from work to calm down an emotional daughter and listens to a distraught wife when she has had a long day. Thanks for all that you do for us! We love you more than you will ever know!!
Daxton
Kamryn
Eliana
3 comments:
Hey Marci. It's Carly! I know we live in the same neighborhood and stuff, but now that I am in the nurery I don't get to see people anymore! So, I thought I would say hi! If you want to see my blog, it's private. So, e-mail me at carlyrobison@yahoo.com
Oh that is so cute! I love the pictures of Sam with each of the babies - so so sweet! You are super creative. Now I see how Shea found my blog. It's fun to see all the people in the neighborhood. Now you really need to come help me since other people are actually checking my blog - and that you and Shea have mine as a link. HELP - mine's embarassing!
WAAAAYYYYY cute background!!!
Post a Comment