
When we got home today we quickly got ready and went to take family pictures. What an ordeal! I now remember why I like being the one behind the camera. It is stressful to get everyone ready and try to get the kids to hold still and smile. We had one little one that was in the wrong mood for picture taking!! Bet you can't tell which one! These are a few of the pictures that we got. They turned out cute...but they could have been so much cuter if EVERYONE would have been smiling!


7 comments:
what a cute family - great pics!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them, your family is so cute. And I LOVE your dress!!
Wow! You are AMAZING Marci, After Raging waters, I know how I felt, we were exausted. We could barely summon up a back porch game of gin-rummy. Kenzi went straight to bed! You get your family all cutsie patutsie and go to a photo shoot!You even got Sam to smile, I coulda got miss Ellie to smile:-) I love that little one!!!
Ok, so the Randall family wins the prize for having the cutest and most updated family pictures......ALWAYS! You are amazing! You are so good about always keeping your pictures current! And they are so so cute! I love looking at all of the cute pictures from the 4th and stuff...
Hey I found your blog from McCall.. Your kids are way cute, so are the fam pictures, your probably in shock to hear from me, just wanted to say hi....
Cute family pics! They turned out great even though I'm sure it was a little rough getting everyone organized. I know how that goes.
holy stinking cow,those are adorable, seriously!!!
Post a Comment