Friday, July 11, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer

Okay so really Lazy days of Summer shouldn't be the title because this is not a lazy event! It takes a lot of work to get anywhere fun! Lots of packing and planning!


Today we went to Raging waters with Staci and her kids, Nichole and her mom and baby Ever. It was so much fun!! I think we all had a great time! THANKS Staci for the invite! My kids absolutely adore their cousins and why not, they are so good to them!


















Dax was pretty brave going down lots of slides with Bryton. Kenzi and I took Kamryn and Ellie down a slide and I don' t know if it was because there were 4 of us or what, but I thought we were going to flip!! I was SCARED!




1 comment:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I still can't believe there is no water park in St. G! Looks fun!

p.s. I can't believe Nicole is already rocking a 2-piece!