If you haven't been to Tuachan to see any of their plays, you are missing out! Make a trip! This has become a yearly tradition for us to come down and go. Grandma Yates got us tickets to see The Sound of Music this year and it was so cute! Thanks Mom!!! Kambrie and Wendy came, Kayler had baseball! And there have only been a handful of times that we have been able to drag the men there...If you know them, then you understand!
Not so sure about my son...he was a little hyper.
Look how cute they all are......
Do you love the music to go along with the post??? Staci I know you are so impressed! Kenzi, I'm sorry! I know you aren't so much. I just listened...Holy cow, it's long!
3 comments:
That looks like it was so much fun! We have got to go see a play there. And about the music??? Uh, I LOVE sound of music but now I will have the tune of "Do re me fa so la de do" In my head ALL day! Hey, I need your blogging expertice to show me how to put music on. I'm lame. Anyway, looks like you guys are having fun. Come home soon. It's boring here.
No fair, that is all I have to say!!!
No really how fun,they are all so cute, I wish I could go!
That looks like the dumplings had a fabulous time! How long before you come back up North?
Post a Comment