On Sunday July 13th the kids and I traveled to St. George to stay for 2 weeks while Sammy was in Houston. He was on temporary duty there helping their office and since the kids were out of school I decided it would be a great opportunity to get away! Monday July 14th was Mom's birthday so we had a BBQ with Todd and Wendy and their kids and Mandie and her girls. (Kurt had to work) The kids were all geared up to go swimming but it came in and started to rain. We ended up on the porch watching the rain and when it slowed to a drizzle the kids started a water fight with Grandpa! The hose against water guns...not quite fair but they didn't seem to mind!


Kinda funny, they would squirt him but then take him their gun to fill up!!! I think Grandpa had as much fun as they did!!
We shopped all-day-long Tuesday! I got the kids back to school shopping DONE! Yay ME!
Wednesday Mom, Dad, the kids and I rode up to the cabin for the day. Bryant and Kina & Kurt and Mandie and thier kids were up there staying so we went for the day to play!! The kids had a BALL!
I absolutely love being at the cabin!! 
Daxton and Jeffery were all over the mountain. They built a Fort and hiked all over the place. Check out the dirt on the back of Dax's shirt! Dirt = fun!
The girls played in the sandbox and swung on the swings. When I got the camera out they had lots of fun posing. They kept saying, "take one of me like this". I think Kurt and Mandie have a model in their future. Kaylie was doing a pretty good posing even though her only prop was a shovel!



Oh my goodness ADORABLE!
lOVE this picture, they are so stinking cute!!!
That's my Kami!
We swam nearly every day that we were in SG! Daxton became quite the little swimmer while we were there. He got pretty brave and was jumping off the diving board and going down the slide no problem after the first day! The girls are still in their life jackets, but Kami will be out of hers too before too long!

While we were swimming one day there was a little friend that showed up. Daxton was thrilled!!
Anyone that knows him knows that he LOVES frogs! Soon two more friends showed up so all three had their own. I was not exactly thrilled about them but they were happy little clams!


There was no fear at all!
Friday night (18th) we headed back up the mountain for the weekend. It was so nice to get out of the heat and just enjoy being away from EVERYTHING! Todd & Wendy came up and brought their kids...it was SO much fun! The kids love to be together. We went on the Ranger, A LOT, played games, played in the sand box, swung on the swings, hauled wood, made a huge bon fire, and best of all roasted marshmellows and made smores. Oh! And you can't forget roasting Hot Dogs, or as Todd calls them, "Hick Dogs". It doesn't get better than that!!





On the 24th Todd & Wendy invited us over to play on their GINORMOUS water slide. The kids were in 7th heaven. It was so hot but they didn't care, they could have stayed out there all day. We got pizza and had lu
nch. It w
as a great afternoon.









Kinda funny, they would squirt him but then take him their gun to fill up!!! I think Grandpa had as much fun as they did!!We shopped all-day-long Tuesday! I got the kids back to school shopping DONE! Yay ME!
Wednesday Mom, Dad, the kids and I rode up to the cabin for the day. Bryant and Kina & Kurt and Mandie and thier kids were up there staying so we went for the day to play!! The kids had a BALL!
I absolutely love being at the cabin!! 
Daxton and Jeffery were all over the mountain. They built a Fort and hiked all over the place. Check out the dirt on the back of Dax's shirt! Dirt = fun!
The girls played in the sandbox and swung on the swings. When I got the camera out they had lots of fun posing. They kept saying, "take one of me like this". I think Kurt and Mandie have a model in their future. Kaylie was doing a pretty good posing even though her only prop was a shovel!



Oh my goodness ADORABLE!
lOVE this picture, they are so stinking cute!!!
That's my Kami!We Rarely get to see these guys - it was a GREAT day!
We swam nearly every day that we were in SG! Daxton became quite the little swimmer while we were there. He got pretty brave and was jumping off the diving board and going down the slide no problem after the first day! The girls are still in their life jackets, but Kami will be out of hers too before too long!

While we were swimming one day there was a little friend that showed up. Daxton was thrilled!!
Anyone that knows him knows that he LOVES frogs! Soon two more friends showed up so all three had their own. I was not exactly thrilled about them but they were happy little clams!


There was no fear at all!
Friday night (18th) we headed back up the mountain for the weekend. It was so nice to get out of the heat and just enjoy being away from EVERYTHING! Todd & Wendy came up and brought their kids...it was SO much fun! The kids love to be together. We went on the Ranger, A LOT, played games, played in the sand box, swung on the swings, hauled wood, made a huge bon fire, and best of all roasted marshmellows and made smores. Oh! And you can't forget roasting Hot Dogs, or as Todd calls them, "Hick Dogs". It doesn't get better than that!!


On the 23rd we made the trek up to Enterprise to one of my kids FAVORITE places..."The Big House" to visit one of my favorite people, Sam's baby sister, Angel. The kids got to see their Enterprise cousins and swim with them. Kami got to do her most favorite thing in the world, play dress up, with her cousin Laiken. It was a great afternoon, although it was a little odd without Grandma & Grandpa Randall there. The kids sure will be glad when they come home from their mission!



On the 24th Todd & Wendy invited us over to play on their GINORMOUS water slide. The kids were in 7th heaven. It was so hot but they didn't care, they could have stayed out there all day. We got pizza and had lu
nch. It w
as a great afternoon.






On the 25th before heading home I had the opportunity to take pictures for Kyler & Kami Frei. I was so excited to take pictures on the St. George temple grounds!








3 comments:
Yeah Marci!!!! You're back! You betcha that was long overdue....Can't wait to see you Monday for lunch and shopping for Kenzi's b-day! I'll call you!!!!!
Yah..What the crap! Where ya been? Joking! LOVE the pictures of all of your kids. Ellie is getting too big! I love the one of her in the water. And I loved the ones with the frogs. I bet Dax was ecstatic!! Fun post!
Hey just wondering if you were coming to the bbq in pinevalley this weekend mccall told me she emailed you! anyways hope to see you and your family there. it would be good to talk!
Post a Comment