Have you checked out the website yet??? I had heard it was going to be a movie, but now that I have read the book and seen this, I can not wait!! http://twilightthemovie.com/ Make sure to go the video gallery!
Ya Marci! I knew you would love it - and look you won't have to wait so long for #4. I'm going to the midnight showing for sure! Good luck getting anything done for a while - good thing your a fast reader! Keep posting on New Moon, I have to see what you think about something. Don't stay up too late. . . :)
Hey marci if you want to add me my thing is www.bryton830.blogspot.com and is there anytime that you could give me a ride up to St. george anytime you are going to be going up soon I will have a friend with me.
6 comments:
I love this preview! We should get a bunch of girls from the ward to go and see it when it comes out! The books are way addicting, huh!
Ya Marci! I knew you would love it - and look you won't have to wait so long for #4. I'm going to the midnight showing for sure! Good luck getting anything done for a while - good thing your a fast reader! Keep posting on New Moon, I have to see what you think about something. Don't stay up too late. . . :)
Lindsey,
That sounds like a great idea!! Lets for sure do it!!
Amy,
I will for sure! Lindsey and I are now planning a girls night for the movie...you coming???
Hey marci if you want to add me my thing is www.bryton830.blogspot.com and is there anytime that you could give me a ride up to St. george anytime you are going to be going up soon I will have a friend with me.
OHH I want to go!!! I LOVE this book and Edward he he
Shea,
Invite anyone who loves the book, I think we should do it for sure~
Post a Comment