Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend of Pictures!!

We had such a good weekend! Saturday morning we went to Daxton's soccor game and then we headed up to our friends Karl & Jodi's cabin in Heber. They had asked me several months ago if I would take their family pictures up there when the leaves changed and the leaves had started to change, so we headed up. It was beautiful! I think we got some pretty good shots. I hope they are happy! We had a fire and roasted Hick Dogs, marshmellows for smore's and starbursts...yes starbursts. The girls taught us how to roast starbursts and it was actually not too bad!



Sunday after church Rhett & Nichole came down. We got some pretty good shots of them too! Baby Ever was SOOO good! She hung in there til the very end when she crashed! Too cute!



4 comments:

Staci said...

Those pictures look so awesome Marci, you are good! Or maybe it's just cause you have such adorable models!:-) just kiddin'! Hey, I'm on my I-phone at gymnastics and for some reason it showed me on your feed-jit as Dublin, CA.... Go figure that one out!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Hey thanks again, we love them I have already blown up like 10 I am in love with them!

Julie said...

They turned out so cute! Although how could they not with Ever and her Barbie and Ken parents. What a beautiful picture. I love all of them!

Anonymous said...

MARCI!! That wig you made has got to be the cutest dang thing I have ever seen! And Ellie will make a perfect Cindy Lou! I love it! I want you to do my Christmas cards! Im serious, I know where you live!