Wednesday, October 08, 2008

To Nap or Not to Nap....THAT is the Question!


Okay so we have officially reached the point where life STINKS with a 2 year old!! Either I put her down for a nap because she is so dang tired that I litterally can not deal with her and her unhappy attitude and throwing of fits AND then have her up until ten o'clock following me around wondering why I am frustrated with her


....OR....


She has no nap and by the time Sam walks in the door I HAVE to walk out so that I can find my own train of thought and my sanity because I have lost them somewhere in the midst of the screaming and the throwing of objects!


What to do???


I honestly do not know but if I do not figure it out very soon I am going to have to be committed! Either way, my life stinks, just at different hours of the day! SO... if I see you and do not say Hello, acknowledge you are there, or just plain look like I am going to kill over, please forgive me and/or have sympathy for me!
I love her so much and went through so much to get her here, I feel really bad and would really like to be enjoying more than wishing her days as 2 year old away!

5 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

oh no, that sucks, she is real cute though! Look at that face!! Sorry no advice here, I have never been there! All I can say is lets escape together and hang out and make the boys deal k!!!

Marci said...

I'm in...WHEN?! Dinner? Movie? Peticure? SHOPPING? All of the above?! I need it!

Staci said...

Awe man...She is the most adorable little thing even with that grumpy face. So this morning Katie was telling me a story about trying to teach Ellie to blink without scrunching her whole face! Too Cute! Really am so glad that I am done with that phase of life! My phase is much different...Still very frustrating just in a different way! Good Luck, Luv Ya! p.S. Tell Sam Thanks for the PC help...I'm a little retarded in the computer world!

Get Hooked said...

Oh I hate that stage. I'm afraid I will be joining you soon. If you need some sanity, bring her over here. I'm sure Krysta would love to have a friend that isn't her sister's age.

Julie said...

Hey! So I just saw that for some reason, when I pulled up your blog all of the Oct stuff was in your archive so I just kept seeing"Weekend of Pictures". Holy crap! I've missed out on so much! So naps! I am totally dealing with the same thing with Bubba. If he has a nap. It takes him like a half hour longer to go to bed. If I don't give him a nap. He is raging crazy emotional person til 8 when Brady gets home! I just let him have him somedays now. We will see!