Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day to my Sammy!!
Sam is the best dad to our kids that I could ever ask for! He is fun and playful when it's time, a great teacher, and a disciplinarian with love and lesson when it is necessary. I love seeing him with our kids from the day they are born and the relationship that he has built with each one as they have gotten older. He will do anything for his kids and really everything that he does do is for them (and me:))...including getting up each morning to go to work so that we can have all that we do! There is always fun and laughter at our house which I appreciate so much! I love that he likes to tease and wrestle with them and make sure that they feel loved.
Thanks for all you do for all of us Sammy!!! We love you more than you know!!

No comments: