They are awesome pictures if you took them yourself I need lessons. I bought a new, Aaron says fancy, camera and I need someone to teach me how to run it. I can take a basic picture but nothing fancy. But they are great she is darling.
Those are soooo stinkin' cute! Holy cow! She is a gorgeous baby! You are one step ahead of my. I just printed my announcments out yesterday and have to mail them! What a cute cute little fam! Love the footsy pic!
Yes, I took them...you are all so sweet. The family one was actually comical - we had the camera set up and I had my remote. It turned out better than I could have hoped. I am happy with them...I just wish it wasn't so much work with FOUR kids cuz I love taking pictures!
YES, you have talent FOR SURE! She is such a cute babe..Ellie was so funny in nursery on Sunday she was SO annoyed with Abby crying she finally turned to her and said "STOP CRYING!" LOL!!
I hope you've had a better week with Rylie I swear that stuff I was telling you about works! It's called lacto-bacillus or nature's way primadophilus Reuteri it's for digestion and immunity and I swear from 4:00 to midnight London would scream her head off and we tried EVERYTHING from driving around to giving her acid reflux meds, switching her to soy formula..I swear this is the only thing that has worked! LMK if you need to try some cos you have to buy it at the whole foods off 20th east. GOOD LUCK!:)
10 comments:
Those pictures are so precious! Your baby is beautiful. It looks like she is loved by all. Congrats!
Those are GORGEOUS!!!! Did you do those yourself? Whew...Talent! Will u please take cute pictures of my Big Babies? Love You!
Those are beautiful pics!!! Did you take them? I love them, she is changing so much! I love them all!
They are awesome pictures if you took them yourself I need lessons. I bought a new, Aaron says fancy, camera and I need someone to teach me how to run it. I can take a basic picture but nothing fancy. But they are great she is darling.
Those are soooo stinkin' cute! Holy cow! She is a gorgeous baby! You are one step ahead of my. I just printed my announcments out yesterday and have to mail them! What a cute cute little fam! Love the footsy pic!
Yes, I took them...you are all so sweet. The family one was actually comical - we had the camera set up and I had my remote. It turned out better than I could have hoped. I am happy with them...I just wish it wasn't so much work with FOUR kids cuz I love taking pictures!
Funny! I wondered who took the one of all of you! They all just turned out so cute!
Marci, you are one talented gal! And the kids are pretty cute too. :) She's lovely. Congrats again.
YES, you have talent FOR SURE! She is such a cute babe..Ellie was so funny in nursery on Sunday she was SO annoyed with Abby crying she finally turned to her and said "STOP CRYING!" LOL!!
I hope you've had a better week with Rylie I swear that stuff I was telling you about works! It's called lacto-bacillus or nature's way primadophilus Reuteri it's for digestion and immunity and I swear from 4:00 to midnight London would scream her head off and we tried EVERYTHING from driving around to giving her acid reflux meds, switching her to soy formula..I swear this is the only thing that has worked! LMK if you need to try some cos you have to buy it at the whole foods off 20th east. GOOD LUCK!:)
I'm so glad we got to meet her. She's a beautiful baby, Marci!
Post a Comment