The morning started out with the kids rushing into my room asking if they could open the small gifts on the counter I had left out for them. Nothing extravagant, it never is, but they are still thrilled. Then it was on to a breakfeast of pink heart waffles and pink milk in champane glasses.
We went to church. I made it with all 4 by myself....and even before the opening prayer had been said! YAY ME! Ellie asked me during the meeting, "Is it still Balentimes?" When I said yes she grinned from ear to ear. Its so fun to see them at this age trying to figure out what all the holidays are all about.
We came home and ate and then faxed Sam his Valentine messages and pictures. He totally wasn't expecting it which made it so great when he called to tell us that we had made his day!
Daxton and Kamryn both made me sweet cards and as usual Kam was a huge help.
Ellie asked me several more times during the evening if it was valentines still and just now fell asleep in my arms as she whispered,"Happy Valentines Day Mommy, I love you!" That is one of my favorite things, I LOVEto watch my kids drift off to sleep in my arms.
Ahh, love....
No comments:
Post a Comment