Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mothers Day

Every year I try to take a picture with my kids on Mother's Day...Even though my children don't love it. Some day I think they will realize that mom's camera isn't going away and they need to just smile and get through it. You can tell which one's have already learned that and which one hasn't! I thank my lucky stars every day that I am a mom! I love being a mom. I love every little thing about it... some things more than others and some things only after they are over and I can recognize that I am lucky to have made it though and I only love the lesson learned from the experience. I am super blessed and often wonder why my Heavenly Father trusted me with such sweet & strong spirits! I often wonder if I am going to be able to teach them everything I am supposed to and if I am going to help them become the great people they are meant to be...but somewhere along the way I have realized that maybe I am not the only teacher here!! I have learned so much from being their mom that I think they have been sent, not for me to teach them, but for them to teach me. Either way, I am super blessed and hope that whichever way it is meant to be that we are all growing and becoming the best people we can be!!

1 comment:

Shelbey said...

You made me all teary with this one :) You're a great mama, Marci!