Sunday, January 08, 2012

Student of the month

Ellie was nominated to be the student if the month in September for Loyalty! Her teacher wrote.some very sweet things about her!
I didn't get the note from her teacher telling me that she had been nominated and that the ceremony was on Friday morning at 9:00. I got a phone call at 8:50 from her teacher asking Neice I was coming. I had just stepped out of the shower! I was still in a towel and Rylie was still in her pajamas! I threw on a hat and clothes and ran to the school with no make-up and found Ellie sitting in the library with silent tears running down her cheeks. I felt horrible! She brightened up when she saw me. She did great when it was her turn to go up and get her certificate. We are super proud of her and her determination to be a good kindergartener!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

Staci said...

HOLY CRAP you finally updated your blog!!!!! Congrats Ellie!!!

Staci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.