Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last night my sweet Kami came running into the room with a whirlwind of emotions spilling from her. She had tears in her eyes and a grin on her face. She was holding her front tooth in one hand and a tissue in the other. She could hardley get the words out, "I lost my tooth", without the hiccup of fear. She has been anticipating this for probably 2 weeks and has been so frustrated that she couldn't get it out. Now she was worried about what her friends would say. Did she look "weird" she asked. She came home from school today excited that she had gotten a sticker and that everyone in class had made comment. Her best friend had said that she did in fact look weird, but that's okay cuz she lost her front tooth first!
Growing up Way Way Too Fast!
I foresee braces in both her and Daxton's future!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sooo cute! Did you get my text? I saw her yesterday and she had a HUGE grin and looked so adorable. I didn't think I remembered her losing a tooth! That is so exciting!